The ruins of the conical hill of volcanic origin (325 m asl) is about 1.5 km northwest of the village. The village is older castle was built before the year. 1312, where the beginning of the fighting as Omodej with King Charles damaged. Had several owners (the first was Kaplonovci later Sztáraiovci. After time fighting krá ent By Matthias Corvinus with Casimir was damaged but the owners him provisionally repaired. After the uprising of Francis II. Rákóczi was a safe Sheets reasons demolished and was turning into a ruin. Since not much changed rebuilt later, is a typical example of medieval fortress architecture.
Remains of the county castle, situated on the vast flat hilltop ofr older fortress (121 m village Zemplín. Margins knoll raise the 5 meter high mounds that conceal drevozemné walls originally Celtic Dacko, later Slavic settlement. From the 11th century. It becomes the center of the county - the castle. In the 12th century. vnom Romanesque church built in the 13th century. It became the center of the County of ecclesiastical administration. They were replaced by the more vnom owners (Peter, son of Peten, Drugeth, Perényiovcov). During the anti-Habsburg uprising it was burneddown several times and in 18th century was deserted. Since 1754 was the seat of county officials "County House".
Bačkov castle stands above the village in the middle of Slanské, built on top of the ridge (610 m.a.s.l). It was created around the 13th-14th century., Due to the remote location was abandoned probably in the 15th century.
Ruins of lowland (water) castle in the park at the edge of Trebišov. Castle was built near settlement of the same name which it adopted and later was aso called called Trebišov castle. Initially it was build from mud and wood. In 14th century it was rebuild in brick The castle played a role in the 15th-16th century, during Hussite wars. Count Thökölly blew in up in 1686. During his Anti Hamsburg rebellion
Choňkovce – new Tibava castle
Remains of small castle in Hradyisko location (330 m.a.d..s.l.) on rocky ridge Borola approx. 3 km norst east from municipality Choňkovce. Castle was built in the second half of the 14th . It took the function of the older castle in Podhoroď and deminished after 1418.
Podhoroď - old Tibava castle
Csonkavár – Kráľovský Chlmec castle
Walls of castle at the Kráľovský Chlmec, was built by Peter Perényi after Mohács battle - the first written records is from 1530. Perényi, who survived the battle as a young crown guard, dominated the family property Palóczyovcov (Palózczy in this battle fell) and the town of Royal Chlmec. After the death Perényimu was under § 46 of the Hungarian Code of 1548 ordered the demolition of the castle, as his owner stood at the side of John Zápolya. The decision was implemented after 1558, when General Telekessy evicted from Medzibodrožie Perényim’s son Gabriel. The castle built from andesite became desolate and part of its construction materials where used for other buildings. Only remnants of walls residential tower were left along with remnants of outer walls. Local name "Csonkavár" means "winged castle ".
Remnants of a small brick castle on the edge of the hill Varička(160 m.a.s.l) from the village with the monastic church. Castle was build in 14th century and perished during hussite wars.
The remains of the castle on tapered hill Várheď (215 m.a.s.l) In the village. It was built sometimes after 1316, destroyed during Thökölly uprising r. 1673.
Manor houses and countryard houses